Terms & Conditions
|Who is running the competition?||The Promoter is Treasury Wine Estates Australia Limited (ABN 78 145 321 320), 58-82 Queensbridge Street, Southbank Vic 3006. Phone: (03) 8533 3000.|
|When will the competition start and end?||
The competition starts at 12.01am (AEDT) on 01/01/19 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 02/08/19 (the Competition Period).
Instant win prizes will be awarded between 01/04/19 (AEDT) and 30/05/19 (AEST).
|Who can enter?||Only Australian residents aged 18 or over can enter.|
|Who can't enter?||
Directors, officers, management and employees of:
(a) the Promoter; or
(b) the agencies or companies or participating venue(s)/outlet(s) associated with this competition,and their immediate families, can't enter.
|Where will the competition run?||This competition will run in all Australian liquor licensed outlets (e.g. bottle shops), including online retailers (Outlets) and Australian liquor licensed venues (e.g. bars) which are stocking Qualifying Purchase products (Venues).|
|Do I need to buy anything to enter?||
During the Competition Period, you need to:
(a) buy any 750ml Wolf Blass wine product (excluding Eaglehawk) (Qualifying Purchase) from an Outlet (includes online purchases) or a Venue (to share with friends), and retain your itemised purchase receipt; OR
(b) buy any 2 glasses of Wolf Blass wine (excluding Eaglehawk) – one for you and one for a friend – in one transaction (also, a Qualifying Purchase) for on premise consumption from a Venue, and retain your itemised purchase receipt.
For the avoidance of doubt, Qualifying Purchase products do not need to be specially marked.
Purchase receipts must clearly identify the Outlet/Venue of purchase (which must be a participating Outlet/Venue), the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase, you must during the Competition Period, visit www.wolfblass.com (Website) follow the links to the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and all other requested information.
You will be entered into the major draw, and, if you entered between 01/04/19 (AEDT) and 30/05/19 (AEST) (inclusive), you will also get a return online message informing you if you have provisionally won an instant win prize and if so, details on how to verify your entry.
If you entered between 01/04/19 (AEDT) and 30/05/19 (AEST) (inclusive) and you haven't won an instant win prize you will be entered automatically into the second chance draw.
|How are instant win prizes awarded?||There are 201 instant win prizes to be awarded based on pre-determined times during the Competition Period selected by a computerised random system at Prime Focus, Lvl 1, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra VIC 3141 (Prime Focus).|
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||
There will be up to 202 winners determined in respect of this competition – 201 instant winners and 1 major winner.
The major draw will be held at 1pm (AEST) on 08/08/19 at Prime Focus.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period (including instant winning entries) will win the major prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or any prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||
There are in total 202 prizes available – 201 instant win prizes and 1 major prize.
Each instant win prize is a $100 EFTPOS gift card.
EFTPOS cards can be used anywhere in Australia where EFTPOS is accepted. EFTPOS cards are subject to the prize supplier's conditions, including validity periods.
There is a limit of 1 instant win prize per person (excluding SA residents).
The major prize is the winner's choice of:
• 2 x category 4 tickets (i.e. 1 for the winner and 1 for an adult companion) to each of the 2019-2028 (inclusive) AFL Men's Grand Final matches valued in total at up to $9,102.32;
• 2 x diamond tickets (i.e. 1 for the winner and 1 for an adult companion) to each of the 2019-2028 (inclusive) NRL Men's Grand Final matches valued in total at up to $8,000.
The major prize is a total of 10 double passes; 1 per year for 10 years. Tickets to any replay matches are not included. The winner must select either AFL or NRL when specified by the Promoter. Once this decision is communicated to the Promoter, the winner cannot change their decision. The winner will be required to liaise with the AFL or NRL (as relevant) each year in order to receive their tickets. This may include making contact via a specific method and by a specific date. The Promoter will provide further details regarding this in due course.
See paragraphs 5 and 6 for further major prize details.
|Total prize pool||
The total instant prize pool is up to $20,100.
The total major prize pool is up to either $9,102.32 or $8,000 depending on whether AFL or NRL is selected.
The overall total prize pool is up to $29,202.32.
|How many times can I enter?||
Outlet entrants can enter up to 6 times per person per day, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase.
Venue entrants can enter up to once per person per day.
Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
|How and when will the winners be informed?||If you are a winner, you will be informed in writing within two days of determination and if you are the major winner, you will also be notified by phone and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 09/08/19 for a period of 28 days.|
|Second Chance Draw||
If any instant win prize is un-won by the end of the Competition Period, a second chance draw will be held at 1.10pm (AEST) on 08/08/19 at Prime Focus (Second Chance Draw). Each un-won instant win prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn until all un-won instant win prizes are awarded. All entries (excluding previous winning entries) received between 01/04/19 (AEDT) and 30/05/19 (AEST) (inclusive) will be combined for the purposes of this draw.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or an instant win prize is unclaimed (Instant Win Reserve Entrants).
If you are a winner in the Second Chance Draw, you will be informed in writing within two days of the draw.
|Must I keep anything to verify my entry?||You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must be identical to the image uploaded by you with your entry. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.|
|If I win, when must I claim my prize?||
If you are the major winner, you must claim your prize by 5pm (AEST) on 22/08/19.
If you have won an instant win prize (including those awarded in the Second Chance Draw), you must claim your prize by 5pm (AEDT) on 08/11/19.
|What if I don't claim my prize on time?||
If the major prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 22/08/19 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 1pm (AEST) on 23/08/19 at Prime Focus to distribute the prize. All entries (including previous instant winning entries) received during the Competition Period will be combined for the purposes of this draw.
If an instant win prize (including any instant win prize awarded via the Second Chance Draw) has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 08/11/19 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Instant Win Reserve Entrant/s or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 1pm (AEDT) on 11/11/19 at Prime Focus to distribute the relevant prize/s. All entries received between 01/04/19 (AEDT) and 30/05/19 (AEST) (inclusive), excluding previous winning entries will be combined for the purposes of this draw.
Any such winner/s will be informed in writing within two days of determination and if they are the major prize winner, they will also be notified by phone and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 26/08/19 for a period of 28 days.
|AFL approval code||GFAFL18/109|
|Permit numbers||Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP18/01536, NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26995 and SA Licence No. T18/1410.|
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol (http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf). See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines (http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp).
In NSW, all Venue advertising material for this competition will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol. Participation in this competition is subject to each Venue’s liquor serving policy.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). You will receive a return online message confirming your entry and informing you if you have provisionally won an instant win prize and details of how to verify your entry to claim your prize. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
- If you win the major prize, you may select a different adult companion to take with you each year and each companion will be deemed a companion for the purpose of these conditions. You and your relevant companion/s are responsible for all other costs related to the prize, including any flights, accommodation, meals, transfer costs, insurance (including excesses), in-room charges and additional taxes. The prize is subject to any conditions of entry into the match locations (including behaviour requirements and applicable dress codes), any conditions of ticket validity and any restrictions on ticket on-sale or transfer. Any failure by you or your companion/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in prize elements being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s). Tickets can only be used once and will be deemed invalid if copied. The Promoter does not control entry to the relevant match locations. You must keep your tickets safe and the Promoter will not replace lost or stolen tickets.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if any of the Grand Finals for which you have won tickets are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason and you and your companion/s will not be given any cash or alternative tickets as a substitute for attending that event.
- If you are a winner, you (and your companion/s) must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You (and your companion/s) consent to the Promoter using your names and images in any promotional or advertising activity.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You are responsible for your companion/s and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or your companion/s if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- If you (or your companion/s, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as required), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion/s) from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant win prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised instant win prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
- By accepting or participating in any prize, your companion/s accept these Terms and Conditions.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
(a) how you or your companion/s can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
(b) how you or your companion/s can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
(c) whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you or your companion/s will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.